I am a second-year Ph.D. student in Department of Computer Science at Arizona State University (ASU), advised by Prof. Yezhou Yang.
Before coming to ASU, I was a visiting student in Multimedia Laboratory at SIAT/CUHK, advised by Prof. Yu Qiao. I got my bachelor degree from the department of CSE, SUSTech in 2017 with Prof. Kun Chen to be my advisors. I have also worked in ICS, University of California, Irvine with Prof. Pierre Baldi.
My research interest mainly focus on deep learning and its applications on the intersection of computer vision and natural languages.
- [2018/06/18] Short spotlight presentation and poster session were given at CVPR workshop on language and vision, SLC, 2018.
- [2018/05/25] One jounal paper is selected as honor paper by Computers in Biology and Medicine in 2017 (select rate: 5%).
- [2018/05/01] One workshop paper accepted by CVPR workshop on language and vision, 2018.
- [2017/09/01] I joined APG, ASU, United States as a Ph.D student supervised by Dr. Yezhou Yang
- [2017/06/05] I graduated from SUSTech, China and got the degree of bachelor of engineering.
- [2017/06/01] One paper: "Range Loss for Deep Face Recognition with Long-Tailed Training Data" accepted by ICCV, Italy, 2017
- [2017/03/24] One journal paper: "A multi-resolution approach for spinal metastasis detection using deep Siamese neural networks" accepted by Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2017
- [2017/01/01] I finished my research intern in MMlab, Chinese Academy of Sciences with Prof. Yu Qiao.
- [2016/09/01] I joined MMlab, Chinese Academy of Sciences with Prof. Yu Qiao.
- [2016/09/01] I finished my research intern in IGB, University of California, Irvine with Prof. Pierre Baldi.
Selected Projects and Publications
|Zhiyuan Fang, Shu Kong, Tianshu Yu, Yezhou Yang|
Weakly Supervised Attention Learning for Textual Phrases Grounding.
|Xiao Zhang, Zhiyuan Fang, Yandong Wen, Zhifeng Li, Yu Qiao|
Range Loss for Deep Face Recognition with Long tail.
International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2018
|Juan Wang, Zhiyuan Fang, Ning Lang, Huishu Yuan, Min-Ying Su, and Pierre Baldi |
A Multi-Resolution Approach for Spinal Metastasis Detection using Deep Siamese Neural Networks
Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2017 (Honor Paper, 5%)
|Go to Google Scholar for full publication list|
- Journal reviewer for (Transactions on Image Processing) TIP
- Conference reviewer for Bioinformatics and Bioengineering, IEEE, 2018
- Conference reviewer for CSAE, 2018
- Teaching associative:
FIN208: Data Mining, 2017 spring, SusTech
CSE205: Object Oriented Programming, 2017 fall, 2018 spring, ASU
CSE230: Computer Organization and Assembly Programming, 2018 spring, ASU
CSE310: Data Structures and Algorithms, 2017 fall, 2018 fall, ASU
- I am fortunate to work with these great people: Yu Qiao(CAS), Pierre Baldi(UCI), Shu Kong(UCI), Tianshu Yu(ASU), Lingqi Zhang(Upenn), Yandong Wen(CMU), Zhifeng Li(Tencent AI), Chengxi Ye(UMD), Xiao Zhang(SenseTime)